It’s all about taking a break! Come join me with a cup of tea.
Hi! My name is Vivian and I am a student studying at the University of Toronto. (Hey, don’t judge, I am not a nerd.) I know when to take a break and enjoy my afternoon because…
I AM A FAN OF HAVING HIGH TEA. Call me High Tea enthusiast!
Henry James once suggested: “There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea (high tea).”
Well, I think it is TRUE! What is better than having an afternoon like Marie Antoinette, with a table full of dainty sandwiches, macaroons, scones and a great cup of tea or champagne?
– WHY am I so in love with high tea?
– WHAT so special or interesting about it?
– WHERE to go for the BEST high tea experiences?
Well this blog, (yes, written by me – VIVIAN) will answer all these questions.
The HIGHTEAINSIDER is born because…
- I need an outlet to share all my high tea experiences and pictures (or else why would I create this blog DUH!).
- I want to provide information, stories and opinions from a high tea lovers’ perspective.
Therefore, the niche for my blog is indeed “ALL ABOUT HIGH TEA” so…if you want to know more about me, or want to be my stalker; visit VIVIAN’SWORLD a blog where I share my thoughts on life.
Be ready for the ultimate tea experience with HIGHTEAINSIDER!
Fill up your kettle! And let’s have a chilling afternoon together.